São Roque do Pico is both a municipality and parish on Pico Island, Azores.
São Roque do Pico includes the northern portion of the Pico Island. It is encircled almost entirely with the Atlantic Ocean except for the east. It is bordered by Lajes do Pico in the south and Madalena.
The municipality was created in 1542.
Old town, with characteristic and interesting houses, Commercial port at Cais do Pico, connected with the whaling industry and the site of the only whaling factory in the archipelago.
Church of São Roque and Convent and Church of São Pedro de Alcantara are good places to visit.